Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blackviper's Windows Xp Service Configuration

"Turning off unneeded services gives Windows performance a boostbut turning off needed services can render a system unbootable. Here's an amazingly comprehensive list of Windows 2000/XP services, with details on what you should and shouldn't turn off and why. "

-This is not my review about Blackviper's Xp Service Configuration Guide. This is Pcmag editor's statement. BlackViper is essential reading for coming to grips with Windows XP Services. Opinions on the site are thoroughly researched and clearly presented. But the site is down for a long time. Yesterday night I found service guide of blackviper in my harddisk which was saved previously. So, I edited the webpage and transformed it in pdf format for you. I hope and pray that this outstanding site will be up again.

Blackviper's Service Guide